[pittsburghquake] Quake II Conversion Maps

  • From: "Jason D. Agostoni" <jasonda@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 20:18:25 -0400

Sup All!

I have been off-and-on working on converting some of the Quake 2 CTF maps to
work with Quake III ...

After using like nine different tools, I managed to get a half-assed conversion
of a couple of maps.  I would like to test them out a little, so please feel
free to download them from the links below.  I am not planning on adding them
to the lineup just yet, I'll jump to a map if enough people want to play it ...
without further delay, please download BOTH files below and stick'em in your
baseq3 directory:

Textures/Sounds (PQC-q2common.pk3):
http://home.attbi.com/~pqc-q2conv/PQC-q2common.pk3

Maps/Botfiles:
http://home.attbi.com/~jason1883/PQC-q2ctf.pk3

Thanks!

----
subject of unsubscribe

Visit the website: http://pittsburgh.servequake.com

To view the discussion list archives, please visit
//www.freelists.org/archives/pittsburghquake