[pittsburghquake] Re: Quake 2 tonight at 10pm? Then maybe some Q3 too ...

  • From: "Jason M" <bluecat141@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 00:03:44 +0000

Hey.. As soon as I get my act together, I should have a brand spanking new
AMD XP 1800 system with nVidia's GeForce 3 Ti 200 64 to play Quake 3 on,
er.. I mean to be work on.. yeah.. that's it.

Maybe my gameplay will improve with my new system.. Or maybe not since I now
share my PING with EverQuest!

alchemist