[pittsburghquake] Q3 CTF Map Pack!!! - REQUIRED -

  • From: "Jason D. Agostoni" <jasonda@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 11:26:51 -0500

Ok People .. this is the first Map Pack for playing CTF on my server.  It
contains three maps: Stronghold Opposition (for q2 CTF fans), some space map,
and a castle type map.

I have added this to my CTF server so please download them ahead of time! (Grab
it from the Links page)

Just a reminder that there are 3 map packs required for playing DM and only one
for CTF.  All can be downloaded from the links page.

To view the discussion list archives, please visit