[pittsburghquake] Old Style Rail/Plasma/Rocket in Q3

  • From: "Jason D. Agostoni" <jasonda@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 00:32:39 -0500

I happened to stumble upon some flags in Quake III Arena that let you change
the style of the Rail, Rocket and Plasma.  I like the Railgun flag because it
makes the Rail shot look like Q2's ... I think the Plasma flag makes the Plasma
look retarded and the Rocket flag (as far as I can tell) doesn't do anything...
Regardless, put these into your autoexec.cfg and see for your self...

// Old-style Rail/Rocket/Plasma
// Strangely enough, the stock settings are to set these flags to "1" ... I am
not sure why that is
set cg_oldRail "0"
set cg_oldRocket "0"
set cg_oldPlasma "0"

AssShrapnel

----

To view the discussion list archives, please visit
http://www.freelists.org/archives/pittsburghquake