[pittsburghquake] New CTF Map Pack!!! Please download

  • From: "Jason D. Agostoni" <jasonda@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 19:36:00 -0400

Hey y'all!  I have added two NEW maps to the CTF roundup.  One of the maps is
by the same mapper as "Castles Arrggg," the map with the castle in the middle
and two identical bases at either end.

Anyway, please download the second map pack, and if you haven't, get the first
one too.

You can get BOTH packs on the Links/Files page, or by clicking the link below:

I have already added them to the server so you must download them in order to
play CTF on the server.

To view the discussion list archives, please visit