[pittsburghquake] Re: Last night

  • From: "Ficco, Mathew A." <ficco@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 08:44:22 -0400

I like the game, but last night sucked playing 2 on 1 (w/ the bots).  My bots
had no clue what to do.  I would spawn in, get weapons and you would score.  Or
I would spawn in and get killed instantly.  If I looked around for weapons, my
bots couldn't stop you from scoring.

Can we play deathmatch or capture the flag next?

Matt