[pittsburghquake] Re: Just a quick note

  • From: "Jason M" <bluecat141@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 15:11:15 +0000

The windows manager in the .jpg is KDE, and it comes with Konqueror, which
is much like Internet Explorer, where it can browser internet URLs, as well
as the local file system.

I think AssShrapnel has a Mac at home.

>What type of browser is that in the .jpg?
>
>Has anyone thought of making the plunge to the Mac OS X?
>
>Matt

To view the discussion list archives, please visit:
http://pittsburgh.servequake.com/archive.php

To change your mailing list preferences, please visit:
http://www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/l=pittsburghquake