[pittsburghquake] Re: Gametime: Wednesday @ 10:15pm

  • From: "Jason M" <bluecat141@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 01:50:02 +0000

Derek,

I think I booted you, because when I joined, I saw your name as a player.
But then you got disconnected.  I think J probably is right, in that the
max_ping setting will have an effect on connected players when new players
are joining in.

Jason

>From: "Derek Smay" <derek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [pittsburghquake] Re: Gametime: Wednesday @ 10:15pm
>Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 20:31:26 -0500
>
> > I'll give it a try again. I'll play anything. Hopefully we can figure o=
>ut way I get booted after several minutes of gameplay.
>  Jason maybe we can try playing sometime tomorrow evening if you got a fe=
>w minutes to spare. The game last week I got booted before anyone joined =
>the server and it happened only after 3-4 minutes of gameplay.
>
>Derek

Very special links...
Home:    http://pittsburgh.servequake.com
Archive: http://pittsburgh.servequake.com/archive.php
Links:   http://pittsburgh.servequake.com/links.php
Servers: http://pittsburgh.servequake.com/status.php

To change your mailing list preferences, please visit:
http://www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/l=pittsburghquake