[pittsburghquake] FS: GeForce 2 GTS-V 32MB AGP Video Card

  • From: "Agostoni, Jason D." <agostoni@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 09:22:05 -0500

Sup all ... I was just going through my leftover computer equipment in my
basement and I ran across the video card that I had replaced with my GeForce 4.
 If anyone is interested in an inexpensive but fast and functional vide card,
let me know.  Below is a link to a company selling the card with the specs.  If
you are interested in the card, just let me know either on this list or send me
an email (jasonda@xxxxxxxxxxxx).

Very special links...
Home:    http://pittsburgh.servequake.com
Archive: http://pittsburgh.servequake.com/archive.php
Links:   http://pittsburgh.servequake.com/links.php
Servers: http://pittsburgh.servequake.com/status.php

To change your mailing list preferences, please visit: