[pittsburghquake] Re: CTF tonight with new maps?

  • From: "[C] Ficco, Mathew A." <ficco@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 17:04:25 -0400

I'm 30 years "young" and ready to go!  We're not going out until tomorrow
night, so beware!

By the way... has anyone played "Medal Of Honor: Allied Assault"?  It's
completely build on the Quake 3 engine and is one of the best
first-person-shoot-em-up-games I've ever played.  I haven't done the
multiplayer game yet, but I'm looking into it.  The built in scenarios/levels
are really challenging and force you to know all the moves the character can
make.