[pittsburghquake] Re: Bad News

  • From: "Jason M" <bluecat141@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 04:19:20 +0000

More Bad News...

I thought I had a Pentium Celeron 500, but it turns out that I have a
Pentium Celeron 533... but no MB to put it on.  My next most powerful system
is an AMD K6-2 400 with all the items mentioned in a previous email... but
as Jason said, isn't supported by UT.  So, sorry all.  On top of this, I'm
having problems with a *slow* internet connection too!!!  Are we pathetic or
what!!!  Bad modem, not a good enough server, sheez!  My 12 year old nephew
has more and better systems than all of us!

>I called AT&T about my bad connection speeds.  They did some testing and
>agree that something is wrong.  If I ping my default gateway, I get like
>250ms.  They think my modem died.  They are coming to my house sometime
>next week.  That means unless a modem falls out of the sky, I can't play
>Sunday night.
>
>Bob

Visit the website: http://pittsburgh.servequake.com

To view the discussion list archives, please visit:
http://pittsburgh.servequake.com/archive.php

To change your mailing list preferences, please visit:
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/l=pittsburghquake