[pittsburghquake] Re: Bad News

  • From: "Jason M" <bluecat141@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 03:14:45 +0000

Welp... I just got off the phone with Verizon support, and they told me they
were surprized I could even connect to the internet because they did a "line
test" and it failed.  They'll be sending someone out here within the next
two days to fix the line.  In the meantime, I'll be limping along with
whatever access I can get, but I won't be playing UT.

>The good news is that I have my work laptop at home so I can run the server

To view the discussion list archives, please visit:

To change your mailing list preferences, please visit: