[pistons92] FW: Bebas Fiskal Mulai 16 July

 Note: forwarded message attached.

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: R.Suharto@xxxxxxxx
  • To: ricky_adjie@xxxxxxxxxxx, phinoel@xxxxxxxxx, onil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, joedi_boediarto@xxxxxxxxx, anitasrii@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 23:59:00 +0100
Bisa dicoba nich....

Thank's and Best regards,
Rudy Suharto

P&O Nedlloyd Logistics Indonesia
PH : 031- 355 3455,  Ext.8401
FX  : 031- 353 6930 / 6970
E-mail : r.suharto@xxxxxxxx
website : www.ponlogistics.com

------------------( Forwarded letter 1 follows )---------------------
Date: Wednesday, 28 July 2004 8:44am
To: A.Effendi, A.Puspitasari, A.Veronica, D.Puspitasari, F.Elisa,
    H.Sumarno, I.Nastiti, M.Laila, M.Medina, N.Dyah, P.Yoseph, R.Budianto,
    R.Hartini, R.Juniardi, R.Suharto, S.Any, S.Basuki, T.Maharani, Y.Ani
From: N.Dennilia
Subject: FW: Bebas Fiskal Mulai 16 July

waah.. harus ke Medan dulu nih..
smoga jkt cepet2 menyusul bebas fiskal..
jadi bisa jalan2 nih.. yihuuiiiii

> Dear all
>
> Mulai tanggal 16 July ini daerah Medan Sudah Bebas Fiskal untuk
Destination
> ASEAN, Jakarta will be soon.. Jadi bagi yg suka travelling dan merasa
> keberatan dengan membayar Fiskal sekarang bisa jalan2 lagi tanpa harus
> membayar 1 juta, kalo ada yg mau berangkat tujuan ke Kuala lumpur bisa
naik
> Air Asia, Medan - Kuala Lumpur hanya Rp 199999 one way dan tidak bayar
> Fiskal lohhhhh...
>
> Sooo buruan deh Booking

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the
e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged. If you
are not the addressee of this e-mail you should not copy, forward, disclose or
otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. If you have
received this e-mail in error please notify us by telephone or e-mail the
sender by replying to this message, and then delete the e-mail and other
copies of it from your computer system. Thank you.

We believe this email to be virus free but do not warrant that this is the
case and we will not accept liability for any losses arising from any virus
being transmitted unintentionally by us.

We reserve the right to monitor all E-mail communications through our network

--- End Message ---