[pisa] Re: compiling backfire on passion

  • From: Tobias Heer <heer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 23:16:35 +0200

Hi,

stop trying, guys. It worked. But it is strange:

Diego tried it and it worked like a charm. He did in on a local drive (I
tried it on a nfs drive) so we suspected nfs to be the problem. I tried
it at home on a local drive (/opt) and the same error happened. Then I
tried with another user account (I got two) aaaaaand it worked. Strange.
Must be something related to the account or something with the environment
variables I set.

Args!

Tobias