[pisa] Re: New development server

  • From: Dongsu Park <Dongsu.Park@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 17:43:10 +0200

Hi,

I cannot write files in /srv/projects/pisa, because its permission is 755. Please set it as 775.

Thanks.
Dongsu

Tobias Heer wrote:
Hi Evereyone

Because of problems with power, we have a new development server.

The server is 137.226.59.22 (hostname rage.informatik.rwth-aachen.de).
The hostname may not be in the DNS system yet so try the IP address if it doesn't work.
Your users and public keys should work.

There is a project directory in /srv/projects/pisa
There is also a scratchbox installation that should work well (including transparency mode).

Dongsu: please move the openWRT stuff there.
Sebastian: Please move over to that computer for compiling.

BR,

Tobias

-- Dipl.-Inform. Tobias Heer, Ph.D. Student
Distributed Systems Group
RWTH Aachen University, Germany
http://ds.cs.rwth-aachen.de/members/heer