[pisa-src] Re: hackfest next week

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 05:49:59PM +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:

> Let's sit down at the beginning of next week and devise a plan of
> attack:
>
> http://www.doodle.com/4nikx4xc4shibyki

If it's supposed to be a coordinated team effort, I'd Monday or Tuesday for
devising a plan. Otherwise there is not much left of the week to get any real
work done.

> To work ye scurvy dogs!  Raise those sails and get ye code compiling!
> When the captain returns lazy sailors will be treated as mutineers
> and hanged from the tallest mast!

No walking the plank or being keelhauled? Cause hanging is kind of boring after
a while...

--
Thomas Jansen, "Mithi" --- mithi@xxxxxxxxx
GPG 9D5C682B, feel free to sign or encrypt your mail