[PIC Defacement Notice] The End

  • From: "Project India Cracked" <indiacracked@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pic_defacement_commentary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,pic_defacement_notice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 16:26:56 -0500

Today I performed the last database update of PIC. No more updates will
undertaken from today. Even though I did say that PIC will retire only
on 31st December, I will be very busy the next week and after that I
will be in India. So, there it is, the end of PIC. Alldas.org is down
(has been for some time), hence I have not been able to update the 2002
worldwide defacement graph. The 2002 Indian defacement graph has been

On a related note, First Monday will be publishing my paper "Analysis
of the Defacement of Indian Web Sites" in their Volume 7, Issue 12. It
is not online right now, but will soon be available.I consider that as
a crisp summation of PIC's results.

Thanks for all the support.
Project India Cracked
¨¨°º©o.,.o©º°¨¨°º©[ Important Notice ]©º°¨¨°º©o.,.o©º°¨¨

This email is being sent to you because you subscribed to the mailing list
using the email to which this email was sent to. If you want to unsubscribe,
please send an email to pic_defacement_notice-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
'unsubscribe' in the "Subject" field. Yes, the "Subject" field, NOT the body of
the email.

This is a newsletter styled mailing list. So, you cannot post anything to this
mailing list. All email sent to the email address of the list will be sent to
an email blackhole without exception.

Please visit Project India Cracked at http://www.srijith.net/indiacracked
for more information.

¨¨°º©o.,.o©º°¨¨°º©[ /Important Notice ]©º°¨¨°º©o.,.o©º°¨¨