[phpa] Re: windows benchmarks (was: please do not flame)

Hi Nick,

> I'd be keen to know what improvement you can get from other caches
> working on windows. And also from the Zend eval version as that's
> clearly the cache to compare against performance wise.
I will happily provide you with any test results as they turn up. However,
to my knowledge, there is no windows version of the Zend Cache, or is there?

Steve

>e-novative>
e-novative GmbH
Isartorplatz 3 - 80331 München - Germany
tel +49 89 21 579 555 - fax +49 89 21 579 556

Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München HRB 134907
Geschäftsführer: Dipl. Inform. Stefan Priebsch