[phpa] Re: phpa 1.1 problem

Hi Marc

Thanks for the report! One other person reported this a while ago and so I
added code to give the details that you saw.  I've never been able to
reproduce it, and as far as I know, these are isolated reports of this.

It indicates that the accelerator couldn't convert the relative path to the
source file to an absolute one.

Please can you send me info on the settings of your php include path, any
php related settings that you have added to your apache configuration, and
details on how this source file was accessed. e.g. where you accessing it
directly from the browser, was it a prepended file, was it included with an
include or require directive etc.

Thanks for your help
Nick