[phpa] Re: [phpa]

  • From: "Jamie Burns" <jamie.burns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 15:19:26 -0000

Another question to rule stuff out...

Are you sure that the correct php.ini is being used? On the php output page
generated by a call to phpinfo() it will say at the top which php.ini file
it is trying to use - is this correct (often /usr/local/lib/php.ini but my
system uses /usr/local/etc/php.ini)? If you change something else does it
affect your scripts?

I know these are silly questions but I need to rule things out :o)

J.