[phpa] Re: .php files detected as downloads?

  • From: "Nick Lindridge" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cooliocami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 19:05:43 -0000 ()

> Hi,
>
> Today I installed phpa and activated it on one of my
> sites. I use php-nuke on it and I was surprised to
> find that the text links I use in blocks are detected
> as downloads when I click on them. The links which
> come by default with php-nuke work just fine.
>
> I removed phpa and it worked correctly again. Does
> anyone know what the problem could be?

you could try unsetting or setting the expose flag (i forget which way the
logic is) so that your server doesn't expose php. If php is being exposed,
phpa adds an X-Accelerated-By http header when it handles requests, and
perhaps the presence of that in the http header is confusing things your
browser.