[phpa] Re: new release

  • From: "Nick Lindridge" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <f.labanvoye@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 13:06:18 -0000 ()

> Hello,
>
> when do you plan to release a new version of phpa without activation
> key ?
>
> Thanks for your good and hard work...
>
> Franck

Probably not for a few weeks yet, but I'm hoping that I'll have been
able to get a version by the end of the month. There are also a few
things that I've put on the phpa todo list for me to look at in
addition to taking out the keys, and I want to do them at the same
time. I'm currently working to get the encoder launched, with beta
testing starting tomorrow. Once that's going then I'll be switching
back to phpa to get the next release done, and then adding support for
the encoder with phpa.

After that there's the issue of Apache2 to address.

nick