[phpa] WARNING: Adding inherited function failed

Nick et al,

Having run php_acc successfully for more than a week, we discovered the
first error:

php_acc is configured with no changes to the default settings, so we only have:

; php_acc stuff  ;
; PHP Accelerator extension
; see  http://www.php-accelerator.co.uk/download.php
zend_extension="/usr/local/php_acc/php_accelerator.so"

in php.ini.

BEHAVIOR was that apache stopped responding on PHP scripts all together.

ERROR LOG apache: