[phpa] Release 1.1 available

  • From: "PHP Accelerator" <php_accelerator@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 23:09:45 +0100

All,

I've finally released version 1.1

The changes are summarised in the release notes

http://www.php-accelerator.co.uk/releases/glibc2.2/1.1-4.0.6/release_notes.txt

and mainly relate to support for conditional caching of files.

There are some minor performance enhancements too, and I'm currently working
on further performance enhancements with some interesting internal features.

PHP Release 4.0.7RC3 is also faster than 4.0.6, although I noticed that the
include guard mechanism of SquirrelMail 1.0.6 breaks with RC3 - with or
without the Accelerator - so there may be some problems with RC3 itself.
Generally RC3 seems to be working fine.

Nick