[phpa] Re: Problem with phpa

  • From: "Lindridge, Nick (Exchange)" <nlindridge@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 08:21:48 -0400

Hi,

I'll look at this tonight. To my knowledge this is the first time ever, even
when things were partially implemented, that this has occured and to be
honest it's a bit strange to see this. I looked at what would cause it last
night, and there's no design flaw that I could determine that would do so -
it should be an impossible error :-)  But there was something not directly
related that might, and that's fixed for 1.0p5. I'll post a link for a
prerelease 1.0p5 version this evening and would be keen to know if this
resolves it.

Nick