[phpa] Re: IMPORTANT comment concerning Vhost phpa enable

Hey Nick,

well, good that this was was found out... even if this has already been
submitted weeks ago !
http://www.freelists.org/archives/phpa/11-2001/msg00059.html)
This should probably directly go into the F.A.Q. section !

Anyway, Nick, do you remember that problem I had (Apache would not start
with the latest development version, whereas it used to with previous one).
Guess what: it has gone !

I am back to happiness of enjoying acceleration :-) Believe me, getting back
to a slow site is rather hard !

Cheers,

Ronan