[phpa] Re: Great suggestion (Re: Whoops...)

If all the registration keys are in one separate file (eg. no mucking
around with apache config files) this is a much more attractive
solution, it is at least more managable. I assume I can go to a web page
and get an instant host key (I'm awaiting Solaris port, so I haven't
tried phpa yet :)

And Nick, I want to remind you I was playing devils advocate on those
questions, I don't personally suspect any hidden surprises in your
products. I applaud your hard work, I myself code and maintain several
open source PHP solutions, and I know how frustrating it can be when
people bitch and moan about something given to them for free that you
work so hard to produce. ;)

Monte

Monte Ohrt <monte@xxxxxxxx>
http://www.ispi.net/