[phpa] Consider renaming PHP Accelerator

Hi peoples.

You guys might want to consider giving PHP Accelerator a new name.  Here's why:

(1) I learned from a Zend sales rep that Zend will be releasing a product
called "Zend Accelerator."  It will be hard to create awareness for both
products at once.  People (like me) will get confused, and down the line most
searches for "PHP Accelerator" on the web will likely yield hits to the Zend
Accelerator (since they have a marketing arm).

(2) The name "PHP Accelerator" cannot be registered as a federal trademark
because it is purely descriptive.  There is no way to protect the name down the
line; anybody can use the name and there's nothing you can do about it.  It's
better to have a suggestive, an arbitrary, or a coined name (such as Zend).

For example, you could call it "Phooom PHP Accelerator," if you still wanted to
keep the phrase "PHP Accelerator" in the name.  But now people would refer to
it as the Phooom product, so you avoid problem (1), and the name Phooom is
coined, so you have a federally protectable name.

~Joe