[phpa] Re: Can't add function problem diagnosed

  • From: "Artur Nikitin" <xartsx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 08:56:56 +0300

>I've diagnosed the problem with the "Can't add function" warnings, and
>whilst it's a bug in the Accelerator in that it is changing the behaviour
>PHP, it's not likely to happen with more recently written scripts.
>Scripts in the SquirrelMail program, and in Arturs program (which may be SM
>as well?),

Yes, i am using SM too but i wasn't testing PHPA with SM page.

use their own mechanism of include guards to deal with multiple
>inclusion of files, and this technique and how PHPA works internally do not
>work together.   >
>However, more recently written scripts should use include_once instead >of

thats what i've been using.

The thing is that i tried PHPA on 2 server. And php source on these are
almost identical. On one of the server it works and on the other one it
doesn't. I'll try to find the difference.