[phpa] Re: About registration and Re: Re: PHPA 1.2 Released

I'd agree with that, I was wondering about whether it would be useful, but
haven't installed it yet to see how well it works. It's going to be on a
freebsd box, and atm there's no release of that.

I think it might go and have a look at the open source solutions. Although
phpa is supposedly faster, after registration keys, the next step could be
pricing. At the moment, a 'price' hasn't been set, but obviously the
technical ability now in the software to support that.

Paul