[phoenix-project] Re: Fwd: Course in EXP PHY Announcement

  • From: Satish Sharma <sharmasat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenix-project@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 22:24:26 +0530

Dear Dr. Rajesh,
Thanks for keeping us in the mailing list. I shall do the needful by giving
your summer course a wide publicity.
Look forward to you for such kind gestures in future too.

With best wishes,

satish

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 4:55 PM, Rajesh B. Khaparde <
rajeshkhaparde@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear Colleague,
> *
> I am pleased to announce a “Summer Course in Experimental Physics” to be
> held at Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education during June 4 – 15, 2012.
> This course is designed and will be conducted for the Second Year B. Sc. /
> Integrated M. Sc. students of all universities/colleges/institutions.
>
> I invite teachers who teach physics at the undergraduate level to attend
> an ‘Exposure cum Preparatory Workshop for Teachers’ (during May 31 - June
> 2, 2012) and help us as resource person / student mentors during the summer
> course. Interested teachers, who wish to participate in both, the workshop
> and the course (during May 31 – June 15) should write to me at
> rajesh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   before March 30, 2012, giving information
> about their affiliation and interest.
>
> Please forward, to your students and colleagues, the attached
> Announcement, Application form for student and Confidential assessment form.
>
> Further information on this and the NIUS programme can be found at
> http://nius.hbcse.tifr.res.in
>
> Kindly arrange to display the attachments on the appropriate notice board
> of your college / university / institution.
>
> Thanking you,
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Rajesh B. Khaparde
> RAJESH B. KHAPARDE
> HOMI BHABHA CENTRE FOR SCIENCE EDUCATION
> Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
> Near Anushaktinagar Bus Terminus,
> V. N. Purav Marg, Mankhurd,
> MUMBAI - 400088
> INDIA.
>
> Phone:  91-22-25482101 (Direct)
>     25580036, 25554712, 25567711  Ext.2312(Off), 2313, 2314(Lab)
> Fax:    91-22-25566803
> E-mail: rajeshkhaparde@xxxxxxxxx
>            rajeshkhaparde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> The things that will destroy us are:
> politics without principle;
> pleasure without conscience;
> wealth without work;
> knowledge without character;
> business without morality;
> science without humanity; and
> worship without sacrifice.
> - Mahatma Gandhi

Dr, Satish Sharma
Associate Professor and Head,
Department of Electronics and Computer science, RTM Nagpur University,
Nagpur - 440033 (India)
Mob. +919422805298