[phoenix-project] Fwd: Course in EXP PHY Announcement

  • From: "Rajesh B. Khaparde" <rajeshkhaparde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rajesh Khaparde <rajeshkhaparde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 16:55:31 +0530

Dear Colleague,
*
I am pleased to announce a “Summer Course in Experimental Physics” to be
held at Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education during June 4 – 15, 2012.
This course is designed and will be conducted for the Second Year B. Sc. /
Integrated M. Sc. students of all universities/colleges/institutions.

I invite teachers who teach physics at the undergraduate level to attend an
‘Exposure cum Preparatory Workshop for Teachers’ (during May 31 - June 2,
2012) and help us as resource person / student mentors during the summer
course. Interested teachers, who wish to participate in both, the workshop
and the course (during May 31 – June 15) should write to me at
rajesh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   before March 30, 2012, giving information about
their affiliation and interest.

Please forward, to your students and colleagues, the attached Announcement,
Application form for student and Confidential assessment form.

Further information on this and the NIUS programme can be found at
http://nius.hbcse.tifr.res.in

Kindly arrange to display the attachments on the appropriate notice board
of your college / university / institution.

Thanking you,

Sincerely,

Rajesh B. Khaparde
RAJESH B. KHAPARDE
HOMI BHABHA CENTRE FOR SCIENCE EDUCATION
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
Near Anushaktinagar Bus Terminus,
V. N. Purav Marg, Mankhurd,
MUMBAI - 400088
INDIA.

Phone:  91-22-25482101 (Direct)
    25580036, 25554712, 25567711  Ext.2312(Off), 2313, 2314(Lab)
Fax:    91-22-25566803
E-mail: rajeshkhaparde@xxxxxxxxx
           rajeshkhaparde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The things that will destroy us are: