[pedevel] Re: CVS-Commit mails?

  • From: Oliver Tappe <pedevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pedevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 21:55:59 +0100

On 2004-03-24 at 11:58:56 [+0100], Rainer Riedl wrote:

> I wonder if it would be possible to bring the cvs server to send out
> commit mails to interested people so that we know what's going on.

I have contacted Omid (from beunited) on this topic. Let's see if they have
a concept for commit-logging yet...

On another topic, the CVS-module-structure (just the view, not the actual
folder structure) should now be such that if you do a checkout on the
module 'pe', you should now get the complete source, including rez, regex
and the docs in a directly usable structure. So no more linking ../rez_beos
to rez and the like...

cheers,
        Oliver