[pdxacl] Portland ACL User Group Survey: Please respond by Friday 1/13

  • From: "Choephel, Tenzin" <Tenzin.Choephel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'pdxacl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <pdxacl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 09:48:22 -0800

The Portland ACL User Group seeks your comments to inform the schedule of
meeting topics for 2012. Please complete the following one-page survey to share
your ACL background, level of interest in various training topics, and overall
satisfaction with the User Group. The survey can be accessed at:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZCK7Q26. We would appreciate your responses by
next Friday, January 13th.
Together, we hope to improve the engagement and usefulness of this professional
resource.
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. And, Happy New Year!
Tenzin

Tenzin Choephel
Management Auditor
Portland Audit Services Division