[pdxacl] Re: ACL User Group Meeting

  • From: "Olson, Erik" <Erik.Olson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pdxacl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pdxacl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 21:50:08 +0000

Hi Jodi,

I am planning on attending tomorrow.

-----Original Message-----
From: pdxacl-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pdxacl-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jodi Bennett
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 11:11 AM
To: pdxacl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pdxacl] ACL User Group Meeting

Hello Everyone,

Can I get a quick reply if you plan on attending tomorrow. I forgot about
security at Conway needing a list of attendees.

Ensure a sustainable future - only print when necessary.

*IMPORTANT NOTICE: This communication, including any attachment, contains
information that may be confidential or privileged, and is intended solely for
the entity or individual to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited.
Nothing in this email, including any attachment, is intended to be a legally
binding signature.