[pdxacl] ACL User Group

  • From: Jodi Bennett <jbennett1961@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pdxacl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 16:15:58 -0800

Hello Everyone,

I got the sense from comments made to me in the last meeting and afterwards,
that people in the group would like to meet more frequently and that they'd
like the meetings to be more "hands on"

Honestly I'm starting to run out of topics after presenting for over three
years now.  Plus I'd like to actually see the User Group be useful.

My question to you all, is how often would you like to meet?  Second, would the
group be more useful to you if you could haul your laptops in and brainstorm
solutions with your fellow group members?

It's really your User Group, I just facilitate, so if you have ideas as to what
would be best for you, please share them.

Jodi