Re: [PCWorks] Installation of XP questions

  • From: Hugh Vandervoort <hughv2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 12:13:51 -0500

If you make a new partition that didn't exist previously, you're
destroying everything.
If you install on an existing partition. you only destroy what's on that
partition.
If you only backed up data, you'll have to reinstall all your programs.
Disk imaging is the best way to reinstall without destroying data or
programs.