Re: [PCWorks] Installation of XP questions

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin-OrpheusComputing.com & ComputersCustomBuilt.com" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 01:33:51 -0600

The last time that I happened I asked FreeLists about it and
sent you what they said.  It had something to do with certain
encoding and the list not recognizing it yet.  I didn't know
back then it was sent from a BlackBerry, so I told them about
it and I'll let you know what they say.  Apparently, some lists
can't decode email sent from a BlackBerry, but there could be a
list setting that could be changed to fix it.  In the mean
time, just don't send any email from your BlackBerry.  ;-)
-Clint

God Bless
Clint Hamilton, Owner
http://www.OrpheusComputing.com