Re: [PCWorks] Imaging and backing up an HD

  • From: Hugh Vandervoort <hughv2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 02:05:25 -0500

 From the article:" totally free for owners of hard drives manufactured
by Seagate or companies owned by Seagate. You need to have at least one
drive in order for this utility to work"
Acronis is a stand alone program. Make as many images as you like as
long as a Seagate or affiliate drive is involved.
I used this program to image a Toshiba drive attached via USB to my
desktop, which has all Maxtor/Seagate drives.