Re: [PCWorks] Find-Replace in MS Word

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 22:12:38 -0500

You shouldn't use MSWord for HTML code, it can introduce errors into the
code (from what I've heard, I've never used it personally for that).
But if all you want to use it for is for quit editing of certain things,
then just past the RAW HTML text into a webpage, it would be ok.

You can use Metapad to change the case of any text via highlight and
right click, or, its "Find and replace" option which can be
case-sensitive.  It's free.  (You can also make any links in it
clickable).  http://liquidninja.com/metapad/
-Clint

God Bless,
Clint Hamilton, Owner