[pcweenies] PCW Toon Mailer: #1711 - 1714

Hope these toons find you well! As always, I appreciate your feedback!

This year, I'll be attending two conventions - Megacon (Orlando, FL) and Small
Press Expo in Bethesda, Maryland. I'm raising funds to
afford the trip to go to Bethesda. In the spirit of a fund raiser, here are
some ways you can help!

Artist Edition and Regular Edition copies of PC Weenies Rebootus Maximus are
available (http://pcweenies.com/pc-weenies-books/), but supplies are running
low. Once they are gone, it will never be printed again!

Digital copies of “Rebootus Maximus” are also available
(http://pcweenies.com/pc-weenies-books/) for those who prefer that medium. Only
$5!

I’m also taking on commission work to raise the funds I need to make expenses
for the trip. Let me make you a custom PC Weenies print
(http://pcweenies.com/shop/)or sketch. Optionally, you could donate as well by
clicking the donate button below the toon (http://pcweenies.com/).

Thanks in advance for your support over the years!

Enjoy the toons!

-Krishna

--
Krishna M.Sadasivam