[pcweenies] PCW Toon Mailer: #1412

  • From: Krishna Sadasivam <pcweenies@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcweenies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 06:41:01 -0400

Yesterday’s 11-year anniversary sale was a smashing success and exceeded my wildest expectations. Thanks to all who purchased a book (or several copies!) yesterday – you really made my day!

It’s not so much the sales (which were impressive!), but the fact that people genuinely enjoy my comics enough to buy them. There were more than a few folks who reordered the book, to give to friends and coworkers. That’s an awesome feeling to know people enjoyed the book enough to buy more to share.

As a kid, I always dreamed about being a professional cartoonist – drawing comics, signing books, and interacting with my readers. You guys and gals have fulfilled a vision that has been 37 years in the making. I am privileged to have the BEST readers in the world!

Thank you for letting my comics entertain you.

Humbly,

-Krishna

Krishna M. Sadasivam
Cartoonist, The PC Weenies
PC Weenies: Rebootus Maximus now shipping!
Order YOURs Today!