[pcweenies] PCW Toon Mailer: #1153

XKCD ( http://www.xkcd.com ) is a very popular webcomic - whether you enjoy it or not, it's hard to deny the fact. The drawings are comprised mostly of stick figure art and subject matter that involves math, romance and other

heady topics.

As a former engineer, I appreciate some of the XKCD's humor, but there are times where I feel I'm just not smart enough to "get" the funny. I often wonder if I'm the only one who doesn't "get" it.

And that's what served as the inspiration behind today's comic. If you're scratching your head over today's PCW comic,
read it after thumbing through the XKCD archives...

stay 'tooned, :)

-Krishna

Krishna Sadasivam
Tech Cartoonist, "The PC Weenies"