[pcweenies] PCW Toon Mailer: #1138

  • From: Krishna Sadasivam <pcweenies@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcweenies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 05:36:45 -0500

Among the many number of goals of Artificial Intelligence research are develop processes to imbue characteristics of self-awareness and self- consciousness within automaton constructs. Years of research goes into this field each and every year - and so I thought I'd pay tribute to the hard working researchers, computer scientists, engineers and mathematicians who labor away in hopes that one day true AI will come to fruition.

I hope you enjoy today's comic.

stay 'tooned, :)

-Krishna

Krishna Sadasivam