[pctriclub] Re: jersey order spreadsheet is up

  • From: wendy chioji <chioji@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctriclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 15:33:33 -0600

who do we make checks out to?
On Mar 23, 2012, at 2:14 PM, sebe ziesler wrote:

The online spreadsheet with final prices is up.

Get whatever you want - there was no clear consensus on tri kit vs bike kit vs combo kit.

I copied everyone's items over from the LG website. Please check and adjust your items as needed and send me the $$$ as soon as possible - Monday if possible - so we can submit the order by the middle or end of next week. Couple of points: we got rid of women's bibs - only two so didn't meet the minimum and we upgraded the women's shorts option from the performance to elite series.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApLgXD-DbwpodDBMcUJJV3o2QXZyMlQxNGNTMUpHdHc