-=pctechtalk freelists=- Re: locking up

  • From: "Jan Miller" <koryo1953@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 09:00:06 -0600

Gosh, I hope that is the problem.  This thing has been driving me crazy.
They were talking of putting the computer in another room, I'm going to
really push that they do that asap, at least get it off the same outlet as
the frig. I picked them up an UPS battery backup/surge yesterday. Taking the
computer back this morning before I go to work & setting it up.  Got my
fingers crossed...

Jan

field.