-=PCTechTalk=- photo question hope you can help

  • From: "Donna" <lonerangr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 11:53:10 -0400

Hi everyone, got a different question for you today. My sister in law called
today and she was wondering, her husband put alot of her photos on a disk and
then checked to see if they were there and they were, then his daughter lost
the disk. Is there anywhere on the computer they can look for these
pictures..remember they didn't save them. I looked in temp files and not there.
They are running windows XP home addition..sure hope you can help. Donna