-=PCTechTalk=- offtopic,,credit reports

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 14:15:23 -0400

I know this is off topic but someone awhile back had posted the site or
number to call for free credit reports from all three main places.  I have
just gotten one through my credit union for equifax.  Can someone tell me
where to go online or by phone to order one from the other main reporting
agencies (free) and if I should wait a few months before ordering another
report.

thanks
christy

in the Subject.