-=PCTechTalk=- offtopic, remodeling project/home

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 11:24:02 -0400

Hey,

I know this is totally offtopic but we have some very informative people on
these types of things on the list and so thought I'd ask.  I am thinking of
helping my mom (financially) with upgrading her bathroom.  Since the tiles
are now coming out that are next to the bath tub and everything else like
the sink, and floor tile could easily stand replacing.  My question, is it
more costly to do this piecemeal or the whole thing at once and any
recommendations on how to go about finding the right people for the job?
Her house is about 36 years old now.

Thanks!