-=PCTechTalk=- help with print screen

  • From: "Christy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 13:50:12 -0500

help with print screen please??  I am on my new laptop with Vista and I see
the home/prt sc button above the numerical keypad on the right side of my
computer keyboard and I tried pushing it in to copy a screen and I tried
doing shift then pressing it or control and pressing it but when I go to
paste it into word it is not there.

in the Subject.